USHA 2017 Spring conference - book your place now
25th – 27th April 2017 Hilton City Hotel Leeds
The theme is New Horizons in Higher Education: Meeting the Health and Safety Challenges and it will look at the new horizons in higher education and health and safety’s role in securing continued success.
- a Chancellors view of Health & Safety
- expectations for the future
- dealing with an ageing workforce
- a review of the strategic role of Health and Safety
- the legal implications leaving the EU
- corporate Health & Safety versus a modern academic institution
- having the flexibility to encourage growth
- the latest on emergency planning and critical incidents
We will also be hearing from Malcolm Brown MBE British Triathlon Performance Coach on building the dream.
The Gala Dinner is in the Great Hall at the University of Leeds with after dinner speaker celebrity impressionist, and comic Alistair McGowan.
There is a £100 discount if you take advantage of the early bird discount offer.
Find out more and book on the event website: www.usha-conference.org.uk
The USHA Estates Seminar 11th July 2017 London
The theme this year is Statutory Compliance and sessions will cover: Safety leadership; workplace safety; legionella compliance & lessons learnt from the London Olympics; HV/LV Compliance; HSE on CDM compliance and news on the CLOCS Project – construction, logistics and community safety.
This event is exceptional value at just £99 for the day and the full programme and booking details can be found here