USHA SPRING CONFERENCE 2019
Dear USHA Member,
Exciting news as planning is now well underway for the new look USHA 2019 Annual Conference.
You will probably already have the date in your diary, but as a reminder, the conference will be taking place between 23-25 April 2019 at the Centre for Life in Newcastle.
What’s new for 2019?
This year, the event consolidates the Spring and Estates conferences; however, the programme will run over two rather than three days.
With an engaging programme that will be showcasing stimulating Keynote sessions and opportunities to attend specialist workshops, the conference promises to leave delegates better-informed and thinking differently. Further details will be publicised shortly.
We know that there is also great value in the space between the sessions, which is why we’ve made sure the conference provides the best and most convenient networking opportunity of the year, where you’ll be able to share social time with colleagues across two evening meals.
Better still, by combining the two events we have managed to reduce the early bird rate by £100 to only £399!
We have also appointed Assured Events as our event delivery partner on this conference. They will be opening the booking website in January but if you register your interest in attending via the link below, they will be in touch when delegate bookings open. But for now, please make sure that you have saved the date!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Newcastle.
Cathy Day USHA CHAIR
USHA conferences and seminars
USHA has an established history of successful conference events, providing a first class programme of speakers covering a wide range of current issues and providing an opportunity for members to network and share best of practice.
All our events are for USHA Members
The aim of USHA events is to:
- networking and information sharing
- dissemination of best practice
- celebrate successes
- launch new initiatives
- consult with the membership
- debate and discuss issues impacting the sector
USHA conference sponsorship
Non USHA events
The Fire Protection Association is hosting a one-day seminar
‘C27 The Hackitt Review update’
Date: December 3rd, 2018
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, London, W1G 9DT
Price: £195.00+VAT per delegate. (A 10% discount for USHA members see below)
Duration: 10:00 - 16:00
- Desktop assessments: do they have a future in product approvals?
- Fire toxicity of building materials: should toxicity be a consideration in product selection?
- Residential sprinklers: how is the market gearing up for higher demand?
- Progress on immunity tests for multi-sensor detectors
- Standards review: how will this affect the fire safety industry?
- Legislative change
- Building Research Advisory Committee update (BRAC)
- Competency updates: an update from the Industry Response Group (IRG)
Learning outcomes for the day include:
- clarification on the direction the built environment is headed following one of the worst fire tragedies in modern times
- understand the outcomes of current testing and research
- understand how regulatory changes may impact your business
USHA members get an exclusive 10% discount.
Please use the code C27031218 when making a booking.
To book, simply follow this link > https://www.thefpa.co.uk/training/training-courses_detail.c27-the-hackitt-review-update-seminar-3rd-december-2018.html