We welcome the following new appointments:
Heads/Directors of Health and Safety:
- Goldsmith College University of London, Philip Potter
- University of Roehampton, Paul MacCourt
- Aston University, Sue Braithwaite
- University of Leeds, Paul Veevers
- Imperial College London, Dr Surrinder Johal
- Middlesex University, Trevor Alexander
- Bath University, Neil Hawthorne ( Science areas)
- Open University, Carina Kennedy
- University of Chester, Rachel Jones
We say ‘goodbye’ to:
- Bronwen Bernard, Head of Health and Safety at Goldsmiths College, University of London who has retired. She was a stalwart and valued supporter of USHA for the last 20 years.
- Bambos Kakouratos Health and Safety Manager at Middlesex who has taken early retirement.
- Maureen Blackman ,Deputy Health and Safety Advisor at University of Greenwich who has retired
- Allan Watson at Durham.